Five Gifts in One Two wines a Tote an Opener and Stopper Set
We call this the Five-in-One Wine Gift Box Set for five simple reasons. We combined two highly sought-after wines and 3 essential travel gifts for anyone on the go. This gift also includes your personalized Greeting Card, both wines are wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags sent in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
• One bottle of the Ex Wines 2018 Chardonnay, Monterey AVA – 89 Points!
• One bottle of the Wine Spots 2017 Merlot, Napa Valley AVA – 92 Points + Gold Medal!
• GMWC single bottle neoprene wine tote
• Professional, heavy-duty, stainless steel corkscrew
• Polished chrome and cork bottle stopper
About the Wines:
1) The EX 2018 Unoaked Chardonnay comes from the original 35-year-old vines planted on the San Saba Estate Vineyard. This wine sees zero oak and is fermented and aged only in stainless steel tanks, allowing the naturally bright and direct flavors and aromas to be properly displayed. On the nose, subtle aromas of tropical fruit balance the deceptively rich flavors of guava, banana, and green apple. There is a noticeable yet well-balanced splash of acidity and a full mouthfeel that leads into a long and refreshing finish. Enjoy!
2) The Wine Spots 2017 Merlot comes from three AVA’s in Napa Valley’s hillside vineyards, within Stag’s Leap, Rutherford, and St. Helena. Each superb site lends its own signature characteristics to build this elegant Merlot. This beautiful 2017 vintage is reminiscent of the finesse and elegance of Bordeaux’s Right Bank, with soft tannins and a refined palate. Sweet cherries and plum aromas are accented by notes of vanilla on the nose, while French oak aging in small barrels emphasizes the soft tannins and fruit flavors of cherry, plum, and blackberries on the palate. Hints of toasty oak come through on the long finish.
This is a great gift for anyone and everyone on your list.