You might be wondering who this cute pup is. This is Fearless’ fictitious sidekick/mascot Matt. He makes me think of the words in the Book of Matthew Chapter 15 about the woman of Canaan who came to worship Jesus and to ask for healing for her daughter.
My prayer is that as I bring to you, my readers, stories (not just mine), resources, scriptures, inspirational quotes, and poetry to help with our growth and our hurts, that our faith would be made strong and Jesus would heal. Like Matt, I ask God to “Surrender thy Treasure” yet I will be satisfied with the crumbs from His table. Hopefully, my writing will not be too crummy for you ;). I have a lot of content buried in my mind so I will get digging and see what kind of treasures God has put there for us to share! Till then…
Matthew 15: 22″And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 25Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table. 28Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.” KJV
Coming Soon (Under Construction):
- Ideas and activities for helping survivors of home fires.
- Ideas and activities for helping hearts broken from the loss of an adult child.
- Ideas and activities for helping mothers and families mourning the loss of their baby.
- Ideas, resources, and activities for helping teenage and young unwed mothers.
- Plus your suggestions for topics of interest. Please message or email me if you would like to contribute your ideas.
- & More!